Monday, February 4, 2008

Starting the Week Right


Monday is here and surprisingly I am glad to be back at work. I spent the weekend with B and though there is barely enough time to rest, I don’t feel really tired at all. In fact, I reported early for work today J

Last Saturday, we went on a tripping at Bulacan with my mom then visit my Kuya’s house. We went home quite late. Yesterday, we attended a mass at Edsa shrine, had lunch at Shakeys and then went to Megamall to make a deposit in our joint BDO account. It was sale at National Book Store Shangri-La so I dig their bargain books area. I purchased two novels only for 60 pesos (nice find!)

Anyway the week promised to be special and not just because it’s my birthday week. I think it’s going to be a hectic and fulfilling one as there are so many things to happen.

It’s Ash Wednesday this Feb 6 and the Chinese New Year is on Thursday (February 7). Then I will have dinner with two of my girlfriends this Friday as a pre-celebration of my birthday. Then on Saturday, my real birthday…I plan to have a simple celebration at home and invite friends and close relatives.

Happy MondayJ

No comments: