Friday, February 1, 2008

2007 Achievements


I know this is really late for a New Year reflection piece but since my birthday is coming up, I though of posting this. I was really blessed last year and I am proud of my accomplishments for year 2007

Here are some of the things that I have accomplished last year:

v Met B
v Get out of a bad relationship
v Passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (with flying colors)
v Earned from writing gigs
v Granted a Philippine passport
v Traveled out of the country
v Opened a time deposit
v Acquired my first Credit Card
v Bought my first digital camera
v Offered numerous jobs (including the one at ABS-CBN) but declined it all. Chose to stay in my current job and I have no regrets
v Earned from writing gigs
v Started a blog (http://mnemosynetwin.wordpress.com/)
v Published in GMANewsTV
v Attended a writing seminar

I am hoping for a much much better 2008!

No comments: