Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tempus Fugit (Time Flies)


It’s a slow Tuesday afternoon considering the fact that I have a deadline to beat for this month: a number of original nursing articles. That is relatively easy if not for the fact that I still have to manage various websites. Well, I am definitely not complaining. I am working for a company with a very relaxed atmosphere.

Can’t help but notice that I am always relaxed now even if there is a deadline to beat. It’s both a good and bad thing. Good because I save myself from stress and anxiety but bad because I end up with loads of unfinished work to do. 

Anyway, I am browsing through various websites while trying to finish an article and at the same time looking for links for free Korean movies when I looked at the clock and God, it’s already 5 in the afternoon. I am stunned at how fast the time flies. I almost didn’t notice it go by.

Imagine It’s already the 4th day of March. We’ve entered the last month of the first quarter of 2008! I have quite a lot of plans for this year and I just hope that I will be able to accomplish all. Well it made me list these things:

What’s keeping me busy these days?


Work (writing and rewriting and editing article after article)
Managing websites
Promoting websites and blogs
Writing gigs (just finished one and looking for more)
Spending time with B
Playing with my nieces

Well not much huh (laughs) but those are quality time really. Also ould like to learn to learn to cook a dish or two, write a short story, and make money online, etc.etc.

No comments: