Monday, May 12, 2008

Pyrolympics Glimpse

Me and B went to Mall of Asia last Saturday to catch the Pyrolympics. I really wanted to go as I missed it last year. It was a blessing that B was given two tickets worth Php 150 by his boss. The entrance of MOA Esplanade was closed as viewers are required to pay but I think everyone call still see the show even by afar.

Anyway, I as not able to appreciate Canada’s display that much because of heavy rain that day. We thought the show time would be delayed because of the downpour but it still pushed through at the scheduled time. It must have been really scheduled and programmed. The large crowd and the rain made it quite uncomfortable but thank god the rain finally stopped before the next fireworks display at 9.

And all I can say was it was spectacular. I loved seeing the sky light up with bright colors and I guess everyone there enjoyed it. At the end, I can say that the trip was worth the slight hassle. Here are some of the pics from France’s fireworks display.



I was also able to record a video…but for some reason can't upload it..will try again next time :-)

No comments: