Thursday, April 10, 2008

Credit Cards Galore


I used to be wary of credit cards. I hate getting loans and I am never comfortable with borrowing money from others. My belief is that I have to make do with what I have and I don’t want to spend on things that I don’t really need.

So it’s quite surprising that today I have 3 credit cards…HSBC, Citibank, and Banco de Oro Credit cards. Security Bank offered to give me a free credit card and I have signed up for another Citibank card so I will probably have four or five credit cards this month…whew that’s really more than I need.

I can shop and dine and get cash advance as much as I want. Besides they make very nice wallet decorations. Well of the three credit cards, I still prefer Citibank. Their customer support is always helpful and available.

With HSBC, i love their points but don’t like their customer service. Besides I have a right to claim 2 vouchers for a mango watch but until now still haven’t received it… seems like they don’t want to give it

Well credit cards is not for everybody especially those who are compulsive buyers. As for me, I guess I am disciplined enough to use my cards wisely. I decline all offers for cash advance because I don’t really need it and I hate paying interests. And I always pay the total amount and on time.

No comments: